- No worries at all if you would like to return your order(s) back to us, but please kindly do so within 14 days of receipt for UK and also for international orders. After your returned order is safely back with us we will happily either send out a replacement order or refund you the purchase price.
- Please kindly notify us through our CONTACT page that you are returning your order and your reasons for doing so. We’d love to hear your feedback.
- Products must be returned in a saleable condition meaning that they must be unused, undamaged, unmarked in anyway with pen or grease, unwashed, free from smells of smoke, aftershave, perfume, deodorant or washing powder, and in their original packaging with garment tags, swing tags, labelling, branding, any accompanying marketing material specific to the item and any other security devices or seals still attached and intact.
- The customer is responsible for the item returning to us, please make sure you take adequate steps to ensure the security of the contents during transit back, we cannot be held responsible for exchange or refund if reasonable steps are not taken. We reserve the right to consider the condition of any Product that you wish to return and will make any necessary deductions if there are indications that the Product, its tags, security devices or seals having been used, removed, broken or tampered with.
- All sale/discounted items are non refundable but can be exchanged within 7 days of receipt.
Free UK Returns
- Returning items to us is easy and best of all free.
- Via Collect+ : We accept returns via the Collect+ Return service as used by many household named stores. Please get in touch with us to let us know that you would like to make your return via Collect+ and we will forward you by email a PDF label for you to print out and attach to your returns parcel. You can then drop off your item at over 3500 local shops across the country at a time convenient to you. You'll receive proof of postage, insurance and an online tracking code so that you can follow your parcel's progress back to us. Collect+ services are delivered securely by PayPoint and the Home Delivery Network.
Free International Returns (depending on country)
- Even if you are an international customer, we want you to know that while we hope you never find yourself in the situation where you need to return a product, we try to make the process as painless as possible. We endeavor to offer free international returns via the Royal Mail as much as possible.
- The Royal Mail offer free returns from these following countries: Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland (Republic of), Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, The Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and if you are fortunate enough to be in one of these countries, please follow the procedure below:
- Via The Royal Mail : Use the returns label you received with your order and stick it to the front of your securely packed return parcel and please post it back to us from your local post office. You must retain the receipt of posting to prove that you have returned it. The item remains your responsibility until we receive it here safely.
- Unfortunately, if you are not in one of the Royal Mail listed countries, we are unable to offer free returns. We will still offer refunds but all products will have to be returned to ·ONE·JAM·TART· at the cost of the customer.
2 The Circle, Hale Drive, Mill Hill, London, NW7 3DX, UK