Deliveries within the UK
- Will be FREE.
- If you require products from the same order shipped to multiple addresses, please let us know at the time of placing your order.
- Please notify us if your order has not been received within 14 days of order confirmation.
- We offer deliveries via Royal Mail using the Royal Mail Signed For service and so will require a signature on receipt. Delivery lead times of your order within the UK will usually take 1-3 days. We do not guarantee next day Royal Mail delivery.
VAT and Non-EU Customs
Judge us by our size, do you? Hmm? Hmm. And well you should not. For our ally is the Force and as a small startup, ·ONE·JAM·TART· is not required to be VAT registered and in order to keep our prices as low as possible for our customers, we have chosen not to register for VAT. As a result, all of our prices do not include VAT.
- However, where you have requested delivery of your order to a non-EU country, the total cost of your order may be subject to handling fees, import duties and taxes, which are levied once a delivery reaches your destination country. Please kindly understand and note that any such additional charges must be borne by you.
- Will be FREE ON ORDERS OVER £90. Otherwise, international deliveries will cost as follows:
- EU - £10, Rest of the world - £15. This may at first seem expensive, but please kindly bear in mind that for our customers’ peace of mind and our own peace of mind, our first choice will be to use the slightly more expensive Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed service that will require a signature on receipt, but where that service is not available, we will use one of the other Royal Mail International services to deliver your order which will not require a signature on receipt. Please get in touch with your intended delivery address and we will let you know which service we will be able to use.
- It's important to us for you to know that we are not using these international delivery prices to make extra profit. In fact, we are actually making a bit less each time we ship internationally. We cover as much of the delivery costs as we reasonably can because having gone through it ourselves as customers, we understand how frustrating it is to find the perfect product only to have the price almost doubled through shipping. We strongly believe that customers should not be hit by large international delivery fees and in effect be penalised by not being in the UK. We'd much rather make a little bit less money and have extra happy customers around the world. We are looking to offer free international shipping in the future but in our current tiny startup state, we're afraid we just aren't able to.
- We consider "international delivery" to relate to the delivery of your order to a country outside of the UK.
- When you specify a delivery address outside of the UK, international delivery charge(s) applicable to your order will be automatically added to the total amount of your order at checkout.
- Our first choice will be to use the Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed service that will require a signature on receipt, but where that service is not available, we will use one of the other Royal Mail International services to deliver your order which will not require a signature on receipt. Please get in touch with your intended delivery address and we will let you know which service we will be able to use.
- Royal Mail ship to 39-180 countries around the world, depending on the type of international service used.
- Delivery lead times of your order to an international address will vary according to its destination, but will usually take 5 -7 days to Europe and 7-14 days to the rest of the world.
- Please notify us if your order has not been received within 28 days of order confirmation.